Monday, February 7, 2011

Today a New Day a new Blog!

Kido and baby!
 Life in the Franco house has changed since Dec 10 2010....I gave birth to baby in a birthing pool in our kitchen! On purpos.  This was fantastic..I hope i can keep you in pic's and random quotes from out life!
 Baby
My 2 week early baby!
 

Ma and the Boyz!

Pa and baby

 Febuary: 2 cold to stay out long

This is stright up mid wife baby weighing.

:)

Same out fit as kido

 This is what i do.

Life with 2 boys is great! T and I are so blessed!
Cheers
Shell

3 comments:

  1. Pretty blog and fun pics! Glad you've got a place to keep your cute family dailies! :)
    Darn I want a donut. mmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo-ooo cute! Love you, love the boys!
    Like Shan said, I want a donut!! nom, nom, nom

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I gave birth to baby in a birthing pool in our kitchen! On purpose." I don't know why but that made me laugh! What a beautiful family! And looking forward to your updates. :)

    ReplyDelete