Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hype and Money Type!

Dear Blog~Diary

I am pumped up so much that i can feel the thoughts swirling around in my brain!!!
I am so thankful for the well wishes and prayers about our first steps to our Adoption.  (I pray friends and family keep them coming)
I am fully trusting God to take care of every step...He has never failed me, after all He owns the cattle on a thousand hills. Heck, He owns the hills too.
Well so here i sit thinking about the basically 2K that Tony and i are going to need like one week and one day from now

Wait we need 2,000 dollars in like a week? Sure, no sweat, God's got it covered!!!!!!

So, if you have any friends or family that want to help us with the money types help/interested in adoption/have the gift of giving...Share our blog with them and you can email me and get our address i am Rogue143@gmail.com
Also, in addition if you want to hear of any special needs or immediate needs of the Francos' you can also use the handy dandy email address and get on a "we pray for people's stuff' list!
I’ll try to have an up to date picture of we four super soon!

Hugs
Ciao
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment