Friday, May 17, 2013

Time To Pray

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'
New Living Translation (©2007)
Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come.
English Standard Version (©2001)
Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

Jeremiah 33:3

So, lets do this together!

As soon as our Dossier gets to Thailand/As it goes to Thailand............We will go on a waiting list.......
We will need some prayer.

So, lets pray our Great God will have favor on our Dossier! On our Child! On our Current Children!!
His timing, His name glorified!

Proverbs 22:6

New International Version (NIV)
Start children off on the way they should go,
    and even when they are old they will not turn from it.

Pray God grants us wisdom to do this with all our children!!

Ciao, 
Shell




1 comment: