Sunday, February 3, 2013

Faith in you

I am  blessed!
Can anyone give me an amen?
My heart has been encouraged!

Hebrews 11:1 
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.


I have faith in God, also, and may be foolishly, i have faith in my fellow man. I believe that some of you are praying for us! I can sort of feel your prayers, and at at a time when i really needed them. Thank you! Please continue to encouraging us with your prayers, thoughts, and secret monies in envelopes under our door with sweet works on them! My heart is still overjoyed at the last one...

We are working on making sure each document in our Dossier is done well!  We are working on getting our documents in the dossier authenticated.  Ha.  As if we did not have to prove they were real already (okay, we did and really the Home study people were through) we need to do it again just to be sure. This is a tricky process to me.  Pray that I can be enlightened and that this small step in our process is done quickly, smoothly and well. 

Well, that is it for today! 
But i'll likely share something with you all soon about our no processed food challenge! 

Cioa, 
Shell





No comments:

Post a Comment